Re: Apropos Jessie release notes (Was: [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/ReleaseNotes/Jessie" by WolfgangSchweer)

Hi,

On Freitag, 17. April 2015, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> <section id="debian-edu">
>     <title>News from Debian Edu Blend</title>
>     <para>The Debian Edu team was able to drop the need of an own
> repository.  The first Jessie based Debian Edu beta is released at the
> same time as Debian Jessie with all packages now being in Debian.  Visit
> the
>     <ulink url="http://blends.debian.org/edu/tasks";>Debian Edu tasks
> pages</ulink> for an overview of educational software packages included in
> Debian Edu and the <ulink
> url="https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Jessie";> Debian Edu
> Jessie manual pages</ulink> for detailed information about setting up a
> completely configured school network; the manual contains download links
> for CD and BD ISO images.
>     </para>
> </section>

I rewritten this now:

<section id="debian-edu">
    <title>News from Debian Edu Blend</title>
    <para>
The Debian Edu / Skolelinux project is proud to announce the first Beta
release of Debian Edu based on Debian Jessie. For the first time Debian Edu is
only made up out of packages from the main Debian archive, thus the Debian Edu
team was able to drop their own package repository.

Debian Edu provides an out-of-the box environment for a completely configured
school network. To ease installation and maintainance the comprehensive
<ulink url="https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Jessie";> Debian
Edu Jessie manual</ulink> has been translated into in seven languages.

An overview of educational software packages included in Debian Edu is
provided by the <ulink url="http://blends.debian.org/edu/tasks";>Debian Edu
task pages</ulink> - though any Debian package is just an apt-get install
away!
     </para>
 </section>

Feedback welcome. I plan to submit this as a bug to the release notes in 2-3h.

cheers,
	Holger