Re: [debian-edu-commits] [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/ReleaseNotes/Jessie" by WolfgangSchweer

Hi Wolfgang,

On Mittwoch, 15. April 2015, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> yes, but postponed due to lack of time. Done now.

cool, thanks!

btw, I've also been thinking about replacing the image specific links in
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Jessie/Installation#Download_the_installation_media_for_Debian_Edu_8.0.2B-
edu0_Codename_.22Jessie.22 with more generic ones so that we dont have to
update them (and their translations) constantly... what do you think?

cheers,
	Holger