Re: Problems with rosegarden manual?

[Alf Tonny Bätz]
> Hi, when I had problems with sound there usaully fix was just remove
> pulseaudio, but I guess that is not a good solutions.. Be sure that
> you have in jackd selectet that it should use alsa, and that qsynth
> goes troght jackd, i see that I have maybe been abit not to good
> informing about that in the dokumetations.

I've tried looking, but did not quite understand what I was looking at.
It seemed to be like jackd was trying to send to pulseaudio, and
pulseaudio was trying to send to jackd, but I do not have any experience
looking at these things and might have misunderstood what was shown to
me, as these settings did not make sense to me.  qsynth was set up to
use jackd, I believe.

Did you test Debian Jessie lately?  Perhaps you can update
with some clues and screenshots explaining how qjackctl setup should
look.

--
Happy hacking