Re: jessie live images

[Holger Levsen]
> Hi,
>
> I've started on working on creating Debian Edu Jessie based live
> images, using live-build from jessie. This has been a rather pleasant
> process, and I successfull made some .isos.

Great!

Were can I download to test it?

> And then I wonder, what "Features: The KDE desktop profile for
> students/pupils. " on
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Jessie/AppendixB means
> exactly?!

It mean the desktop-profile setting in
/etc/desktop-profiles/debian-edu-config.listing is activated because the
first user is a made a member of the students file group.  This in turn
mean the default KDE settings provided in /usr/share/debian-edu/students
andused on networked Debian Edu clients are activated, like the replaced
favorites list.

--
Happy hacking