Re: NFS mount homedir problem (Was: [debian-edu-commits] [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Status/Jessie" by HolgerLevsen)

Hi,

On Samstag, 6. Dezember 2014, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> > Workstations are not able to NFS mount home0 from the tjener, even
> > if they are in the workstation-hosts netgroup granting access. [Needs
> > evaluation: ntp.conf related? Does commenting out the debian pool ntp
> > servers fix the problem?]
> After investigating the issue, NFS mount seems to work only randomly --

eeks, thats almost worse than always...

> even with the autofs reload (dhclient hooks) in place.
>
> It's hard to reproduce. Once it failed and autofs reload didn't work I
> stopped/started autofs and it succeeded.

can you file a bug please, so we can start tracking information about the
issue there?

not sure against which package, whether nfs-kernel-server or debian-edu-
config... or both?

cheers,
	Holger