Document changes from Wheezy to Jessie (Was: [debian-edu-commits] [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Status/Jessie" by HolgerLevsen

On Sat, Dec 06, 2014 at 10:29:08AM -0000, Debian Wiki wrote:

> The "DebianEdu/Status/Jessie" page has been changed by HolgerLevsen:
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Status/Jessie?action=diff&rev1=141&rev2=142

[..]

>   == Changes from Wheezy to Jessie ==
> + + FIXME: what shall we do with these?
> Document in the new features chapter of the manual?

Maybe yes, but add a statement about important squid3 and ssh changes at
the beginning of 'first steps' (people are supposed to read it there
with higher probability) and link to the 'new features' section for more
information?

Wolfgang