Re: Document changes from Wheezy to Jessie (Was: [debian-edu-commits] [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Status/Jessie" by HolgerLevsen

Hi Wolfgang,

On Samstag, 6. Dezember 2014, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> >   == Changes from Wheezy to Jessie ==
> >
> > + + FIXME: what shall we do with these?
> > Document in the new features chapter of the manual?
> Maybe yes, but add a statement about important squid3 and ssh changes at
> the beginning of 'first steps' (people are supposed to read it there
> with higher probability) and link to the 'new features' section for more
> information?

I think a general statement in the "first steps" chapter, that people should
read the "upgrade" and "new features in jessie" chapters when upgrading is
sensible.

and then describe those squid3 + ssh changes in the upgrades chapter.

does that sound sensible to you?

cheers,
	Holger