Re: wlan-connection

Hi,

I guess it is the old "chicken-egg problem".

You need a login to get access to wireless connection. If you use the
roaming profile you'll get the problem, for each user, only once;
thereafter the sssd local-stored password will do the job.

For plain WS I guess this is not the case since the login auth is
via network/kerberos. (Improve this for jessie +1, making sssd cache default? )

A workaround could be to put static wifi connection parameters
with SSID and password into:

/etc/network/interfaces

and to turn on the interface
at boot time. But I've never tested this on Skolelinux.

Regards

Giorgio