wlan-connection

Hello,
I have some questions.

Is it possible, to make a connection to the server with a laptop configured as a workstation using
the wlan adapter? The laptops should make a connection using a wlan router, because they are part of
a Laptop-Wagen (I don't know the english expression). There is no possibility to connect each
machine using ethernet.
When the pc is booting he tries to get an ip-adress for eth0. Where can I select wlan0 to make a
connection.

The os of the laptop is Dedian Edu 7, the Tjener is Debian Edu 6. When connected with eth0 I'm not
able to authenticate. The message "wrong password" appears. Is this a problem using two different
os-versions?

When installed as a mobile computer, am I able to create a guest account on each machine without
storing any data after shutting down?

Regards.
Bernd

--
Bernd Zeitzen

Gymnasium Harsewinkel
Dechant-Budde-Weg 6
33428 Harsewinkel
PGP-Fingerabdruck: FE74 DF89 EEF2 672C 50B4 6A3B F6FF E409 3A56 178F