Re: How to test Debian Edu Jessie using the current ISO (recipe for workarounds)

Hi!

Am 18.10.2014 um 21:37 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
[Frank Weißer]

After reboot NICs again were disordered in
/etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules.

Is this bug #765577 or something else?  Do you have duplicate entries
or incorrect ordering?

It's not this bug. I have two NICs with different chipsets. The one i chose for primary network is - reproducible on different machines - listed as eth1 in /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules afterwards. The other NIC is eth0 then.

I've been seeing this in wheezie and IIRC before too.

readU
Frank