fsautoresize issue

Hi,

right today a workstation hanged after automatic
dist-upgrade (managed by unattended upgrades).

Investigating I found that the root partition was full.

The strange fact is that the WS is in the fsautoresize
netgroup. So I'm wondering about the first line of
the /usr/share/debian-edu-config/fsautoresizetab config; is it so
that every partition is enlarged after reaching 90%?

And, second question, what is the "defaults" option in the fsautoresizetab
in the third column?

Best regards

Giorgio

--