sculpture art

Hello Dear Friend:

This is Lee Who run my family sculpture business- Yuan Lee Sculpture Plant. Who participate China latest

three Dynasty's Empire's BeiJing Forfidden Palace Building.
Last year just back from Numberg Stone Fair, Just because Germany is My Childhood's Dream Land -

Deutscher; Switzerland.

I sincerely cherish the opptunity to communicate with the great germany scluptors on the Fair. Especailly

thanks for Prasident Joachim Gruter From Deutscher naturwerkstein-verbande V.
Our carving factory will cost price to support our partner.

We sincerely wish you could pay visitation to our factory in your free time. Wish you Healthy, Happiness

and Prosperous all the whole year.

Yuan Lee Sculpture Plant
fountain@marblef.com
www.bronzefountain.net

SKYPE : StatueLee
ADD: the carving corridor development zone, Dangcheng QuYang county(SJZ) HeBei province China.
Telephone: 86 0311 85803934 MOB: 86 150 3211 1017

如果查看或提交该表单时有问题,请在线填写该表单:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XfLrPjUsxMfqiwGKMeTIhMnlIzgwZdDILDBlvvtxCy4/viewform?sid&c=0&w=1&token&usp=mail_form_link

未命名的表单