Re: Git migration of debian-edu-archive-keyring

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 26. März 2014, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> I assume you are talking about
> git;a=commit;h=69da98ca8 >. Did not look to bad for me, given a wish keep
> the package working
> across squeeze, wheezy and jessie.

ok, make that debhelper 8, not 9, then. That commit is still stupid or should
I say, very very suboptimal? (For reasons of reinventing the wheel badly, as
in square^wrectangle form.)

> The Debian Edu project is funded on a principle where those doing the
> job get to decide how it is done.  Mike did the job, and he get to
> decide how it was done.  This of course mean everyone else are free to
> do the job too, differently, and if there are several alternative ways
> to do it, we get to pick the best one.  But until someone show up to
> do that, Mike get to decide. :)

BAH. Are you trying to annoy me? lecture me? Have you forgotten since when I'm
involved in Debian Edu? WTF. I know all this _and_ I have been the only
uploader between 2007 and 2013. So does Doacrazy mean uncoordinated taking
away things from people who did the work before? Cause thats what Mike did
when he uploaded without contacting me, so....

cheers,  (I'm happy I can...)
	Holger