Re: Git migration of debian-edu-archive-keyring

[Holger Levsen]
> Hi Mike,
>
> On Montag, 3. März 2014, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> > some days back, I have also migrated debian-edu-archive-keyring to Git [1].
>
> thanks for this, I'm finally reviewing the changes (and the svn history in
> git) - looks all good.
>
> Except 69da98ca8 looks insane to me. I would have much prefered to
> (not bother for wheezy and) switch the package to debhelper 9.

I assume you are talking about
Did not look to bad for me, given a wish keep the package working
across squeeze, wheezy and jessie.

The Debian Edu project is funded on a principle where those doing the
job get to decide how it is done.  Mike did the job, and he get to
decide how it was done.  This of course mean everyone else are free to
do the job too, differently, and if there are several alternative ways
to do it, we get to pick the best one.  But until someone show up to
do that, Mike get to decide. :)

--
Happy hacking