Re: Why is the minimal profile suddenly so big?

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 12:43:37PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> On Montag, 16. Dezember 2013, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > once you are talking about design of tasks I'd like to take the freedom
> > / be impolite enough to steal your thread and remind you about #726492.
>
> please let's keep this thread focussed on wheezy, as Petters intend.
>
> What you propose to do, should be done for sid, in git.

Yes, for sure should bugs fixed in sid.  I just remember that with this
argument we missed several chances to work on the tasks since the window
for changes is very small / unknown to a wider audience.  At least it
happended to me several times in the past that my changes were refused
and I seriously wonder when it might be time to work on sid according to
Debian Edu schedule.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--