Re: Why is the minimal profile suddenly so big?

Hi,

once you are talking about design of tasks I'd like to take the freedom
/ be impolite enough to steal your thread and remind you about #726492.
I'd like to repeat that tasks files are needing some love and we are
just doing a reworking cycle in Debian Science.  If you want to look
into recent logs of the web sentinel you can do this since the latest
change[1].  Since only DDs are able to login to blends.debian.org I
decided to put the logs online and you should be interested in reducing
the length of

   http://blends.debian.org/_logs/debian-edu.log

and in any case removing the ERRORs in it.  Please ping me if something
might remain unclear or you need any help.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-blends/2013/12/msg00003.html

--