Re: Do you still ship Skolelinux CDs on request?

The demand for CDs is like 1 per 10 years.
If you got problems downloading you would be much better off with a DVDr.
My 2 last customers were in Malawi and Zambia, so I shipped a few DVDrs
for free.
I doubt they can afford a memory stick.
The real issue is the lack of images for single layer DVDrs.
This remains an unsolved issue for countries where hourly wages are
like USD2 or less.

Greetings
Jim Oksvold

--