Re: Do you still ship Skolelinux CDs on request?

Hi,

I would like to offer sending Debian Edu CDs to people who are
interested in getting one. I'm willing to do this for free for CDs;
they are very cheap here, unlike 8 GB USB flash drives which are
around 10€.

I have previously worked with Fedora FreeMedia [1], but these days I
mostly use Debian at home and at work so I'm more inclined to donate
my money and effort here.

Hope this works for Debian Edu and everyone CC'd.

Regards,
Vedran

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FreeMedia