Do you still ship Skolelinux CDs on request?

Hi, Jim.

As you probably already know, Skolelinux 7 was released last weekend.
In the aftermatch, we discovered that the mail address

cd (at) skolelinux.org, which have been routed to you the last few
releases, no longer work.

Before we fix it, I wanted to check if you still will ship Skolelinux
CDs on request?

Cc to debian-edu (at) lists.debian.org, to make sure everyone in the
project is aware of who used to be behind the cd (at) skolelinux email
address, as I suspect it has been lost in the mist of time.

--
Happy hacking