Freeradius + Kerberos + Windows clients

Hi,

apparently the Freeradius+Kerberos is working for
Linux clients.

Unfortunately I still have several Win users. They should login
with EAP-TTLS.

I've read in several forums that there is no native support
for EAP-TTLS in Win. Many forums suggest either to use
SecureW2 supplicant (or others, like wpa_supplicant for win)
or to set up the Kcrap daemon on the freeradius server.

Well on Win 7, in the advanced options I've found the EAP-TTLS,
but is not working. (I expected NOT to find it).

Any clues?

Regards

Giorgio
--