Re: Problem with NTP setup in LTSP? (Was: r82208 - in branches/wheezy/debian-edu-config: . debian share/ltsp/init-ltsp.d)

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 01:24:39PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> My LTSP diskless workstation get a NTP server connecting to 'server',
> ie the tjener NTP server.  Do yours not get this?  I test using 'ntpq
> -c lpeer'.

IIRC, it was the default config (connect to internet ntp servers), which
didn't work out as tjener wasn't connected to the internet when testing
the setup.

krb5.conf was even stranger: all Debian Edu relevant vars were set to
'reached'. I have no idea about the reason. The file was created by
sssd-create-config.

I noticed all this as it wasn't possible to get a TGT.

Wolfgang