Re: Error adding users in Gosa (wheezy-test 130817)

[Giorgio Pioda]
> Do I have to restart from scratch if I need to use samba ?

The problem I fixed should only affect fresh installs.  Existing
installs done before last week should have the correct SIDs.

But as we also fixed other samba related issues last week, you at
least need to change the password on all users (as the samba password
hash was the empty string before the fixes) if you installed earlier.

--
Happy hacking