Re: Error adding users in Gosa (wheezy-test 130817)

On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 02:51:35PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> Looking at the changes done since svn revision 81928, I've tried to
> undo the changes to ldap-tools/ldap-debian-edu-install, without
> anything changing.

Setting up LDAP from scratch (as outlined in ldap-debian-edu-install) on
a beta0 based installation, the first user isn't able to set a user's
password if the changes (ldapi instead of ldap, ssl usage commented out)
to ldap-debian-edu-install are applied. Reverting the changes and
starting once again from scratch, a working system is set up again.

Wolfgang