Re: GOsa upgrade

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 02:47:24PM +0200, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 10:17:10AM +0200, Giorgio Pioda wrote:
> >
> > after upgrading the tjener (wheezy) and using the new
> > gosa.conf I could not login into gosa any more.
> >
> > I had to revert to the previous conf. (And the next time
> > I'll respond to keep the old file). Is this the correct
> > way?
>
> See http://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2013/08/msg00127.html
>
> > (I also reverted the smb config file, just for safety)
>
> Should be o.k.
>
> Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang,

I see the point. But upgrading to the new maintainer gosa.conf version,
the file contains adminPassword="$GOSAPWD" instead of the expanded,
encrypted adminpasswd.

I guess that this is the reason of my problems.

Actually the two files look a bit different, but I didn't ckeck
if it is only a matter of carriage returns and white spaces.

Regards again
--
Giorgio Pioda - Sysadmin SPSE-Tenero
Cell +41 79 629 20 63