Hi, (Mike see below for why I cc:ed you... :) On Sonntag, 7. Juli 2013, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote: > > so let's release in (or before) August or September (2013!) - or > > what's holding us up? > My goal is to release before August. good :-) > > 1.) "LTSP diskless workstation login using ldm (with sshfs) end up fix confirmed now. > > 2.) "we need to decide: do we want to release an i386 binary DVD and > > amd64/i386 usbstick image plus the i386 netinst CD?" > > > > IMO yes we should release these four (incl source) images. Any reason not > > to document this in the manual now? > > I am not quite sure we need the i386 DVD. > > I published alpha3 with the amd64/i386 usbstick and amd64/i386 netinst > CD, and did not include the i386 binary DVD, to see if anyone was > missing it. right. And we got no complaints, so I conclude: let's drop the i386 DVD. > Can anyone let us know if they really need the i386 DVD and can not > get their work done using the netinst CD or the USB stick ISO? ^^ speak up now or.... > > http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Status/Wheezy also lists some other > > known problems, but IMO nothing which should hold us off doing a > > release. Read that (whole page) for yourself :-) > I agree. good :) > As I said earlier, as soon as the gosa fix was in, we should do a > beta1. And I believe we should make the betas from wheezy and not > wheezy-test. I'm reluctant to move gosa from (our) wheezy-test to wheezy, until it has been uploaded to and been accepted for stable-proposed-updates. That's #713049 which is currently somewhat stalled. Maybe Mike can comment on the bug?! > > If the first blocker is fixed (in wheezy-test) by now, I don't see > > anything preventing us calling the current wheezy-test images > > "beta1" - well, maybe except for a debian-edu-install upload for > > doing this technically :) > > Actually, I believe we can release beta1 even without the first > blocker fixed. :) right :) cheers, Holger
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.