Improve whiteboard support in Debian Edu? (was: Edu wheezy release in (or before) August or September or...?!!?)

[Giorgio Pioda]
> About whiteboards... Why not preparing dkms packages for these damn
> kernel modules like the lsadrv (Hitachi), and also other GPL'ized,
> but not debianized sources?

I would love to see more whiteboards supported out of the box in
Debian Edu. Do you have a list of software that should be packaged and
which whiteboards they support.  Perhaps you can fill a wiki page with
such information?  Are there perhaps already packages for Ubuntu
available?

--
Happy hacking