Re: [debian-edu-commits] r81298 - in branches/wheezy/debian-edu-config: debian ldap-tools

[Wolfgang Schweer]
> Log:
> * ldap-tools/sitesummary2ldapdhcp:
>   - Fix configuration for 'netdevices'.
>   - Modify help message to fit the code after last cleanup.

I believe this change causes sitesummary2ldapdhcp to no longer recognize
its own entries, and that the freshly created netdevices hosts no longer
have DHCP enabled.  The objects without the dhcpHost objectclass are not
used by dhcp, and make it mandatory to visit the gosa web gui to enable
dhcp for new hosts.

That seem like a bad idea.  What was the reason for this change?

--
Happy hacking