Re: some feedback after alpha install

On 26 June 2013 14:54, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:

> This sound very strange, and do not happen in my testing.  What is the
> output from running '/usr/sbin/debian-edu-test-install | grep error:'
> as root?

attached. I also included warnings. I suppose the memory error means
something went wrong with the install?

> Did you use a very short password?  This sound like the problem that
> d-i accept any password, but Kerberos reject too short passwords,
> leaving us with a initial user that can't log into the desktop, but
> probably can log in to Gosa.

Yes. I will document this if you can tell me how long the pw must be.

Something I forgot to mention, is that the welcome/configuration page
on tjener needs English fixes. How do I do that?

cheers
Nigel