Re: NMU of gosa with ldap-manager support re-included

On Fr 14 Jun 2013 11:02:32 CEST Michael Banck wrote:

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 01:40:01PM +0200, Fabian Hickert wrote:
Am 13.06.2013 12:51, schrieb Mike Gabriel:
> Hi Michael, hi Fabian,
>
> @Fabian: I am not sure if you are aware about Cajus having resigned
> from Debian. Is he the package maintainer you are referring to? If
> so, then he won't be able to upload packages to Debian anymore.
ah yes, now I remeber Cajus said that some time ago.
Ok, then forget what I said.

Is there a subversion or git repository of the packaging from the Debian
GOsa maintainers, or just the upstream repository (which includes
packaging files)?

This is exactly what I want to find out with Cajus. As GONICUS will build .deb packages of GOsa² anyway (I guess), we should merge efforts here.

> @Michael: that's where you come into play. Please be so kind and
> upload your NMU of gosa (fixing #698840) to unstable. Please let me
> know if you can contact the release managers about inclusion of the
> fix into Debian wheezy-updates and also do the upload to
> proposed-updates.

I will do this now.  Afterwards, we should see about updating unstable
with new Maintainer information.

Thanks for doing this. +1 about the second part of the above.

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM