NMU of gosa with ldap-manager support re-included

Hi Michael, hi Fabian,

@Fabian: I am not sure if you are aware about Cajus having resigned from Debian. Is he the package maintainer you are referring to? If so, then he won't be able to upload packages to Debian anymore.

The current agreement is that I (in some team context, like debian-edu-pkg-team, or even leaving it in the hands of the gosa-pkg team) will take over the packaging. However, I would love to have an official hand-over of the packaging workflow from Cajus to me.

@Michael: that's where you come into play. Please be so kind and upload your NMU of gosa (fixing #698840) to unstable. Please let me know if you can contact the release managers about inclusion of the fix into Debian wheezy-updates and also do the upload to proposed-updates.

Thanks+Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM