Re: Mass import - Real fix, I think

Hi Michael,

On So 09 Jun 2013 00:53:12 CEST Mike Gabriel wrote:

Hi Michael, hi Petter, hi all,

On Sa 08 Jun 2013 19:19:20 CEST Michael Banck wrote:

tags 698840 +patch
thanks

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 06, 2013 at 09:57:43PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
[Giorgio Pioda]
Hi,

comparing the squeeze and the wheezy versions of class_csvimport.inc
I've found some inconsistency of the latter version between line 177
and line 199 (missing brackets and maybe also some missing arguments
for a function).

I backported two little pieces of code from squeeze and the
mass import is now working on gosa 2.7 basis

Here the modified file:

http://dati.spse.ch/~gfwp/class_csvimport.inc

[Wolfgang Schweer]
Seems to work, too. No tweaking of contentcsv.tpl needed any more.

Very good.  This seem to be the change, as reported by using
"svn diff -x --ignore-all-space" after checking out
using svn.

CC to the BTS report.

I took your patch and created an NMU (debdiff attached) and built some
packages for wheezy if somebody wants to test them (I don't have a
wheezy GOsa setup):

deb http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/wheezy-gosa/ ./

Let me know whether they work and I'll upload the NMU to unstable and
see about getting it included in stable (though it's too late for r1 I
guess).

Please note that the Debian Edu Packaging Team will become the new maintainer of GOsa² in Debian (/me raised his arms when it was to raise). You are welcome to join in on that team later (i.e. after a -5 upload with the maintainer change documented in /debian/control).

Other option:

Change the maintainer field with your next upload to

  Debian Edu Packaging Team (<debian-edu-pkg-team@lists.alioth.debian.org>

And add you and me (sunweaver@debian.org) as uploaders.

This would be -5 then. As I asked cajus not to orphan GOsa for some time, there will not be a WNPP bug to close with the maintainer change.

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM