Re: Release timing?

[Giorgio Pioda]
> Just for sake of curiosity I checked your trial on gosa-plugin-ldap...
>
> The user IS added in LDAP, but the Kerberos principal is missing. I think
> that the kerberos account generation is just missing.
>
> (I tested using an additional password field)

Very happy you found time to look at this.  I hope you keep the BTS
report up-to-date, to make sure the next person looking at this will
know what you discovered. :)

> After kadmin user creation and Gosa reassignment into teachers group
> the LDAP added user was available, with created userdir.

Right.  So the ldap import module fail to run
/usr/share/debian-edu-config/tools/gosa-create for all the created
users.  That should not be too hard to fix.  Any volunteers?

--
Happy hacking