Re: Release timing?

[Giorgio Pioda]
> Hi,
>
> what about edu-wheezy release timings? I guess that most IT-admins
> wait summer school vacation to upgrade systems...

I would love to release before the summer, but it do not look like that
at the moment.

Personally, I believe we need someone with PHP skills to fix the gosa
and slbackup-php problems before we can release.  The other problems are
just polish, but these are release critical.

See <URL: https://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2013/05/msg00172.html >
for that story.  No-one stepped forward to fix them yet, and thus we can
not release.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinhodtsen