Re: Roaming - still no login

[Giorgio Pioda]
> here the output:

Thank you.  Nothing there that explain the problem.  But I have
investigated some more, and you were right about suspecting
libpam-mklocaluser.  It fail in this function:

def runcmd(pamh, cmd):
  proc = subprocess.Popen(cmd, shell=True, stdout=subprocess.PIPE,)
  while proc.poll() == None:
    pass
  result = proc.communicate(input=None)[0]
  if result != 0:
    syslog.syslog("Command %(command)s failed with %(msg)s" % ( cmd, proc.stderr.read()) )
#  print "output: %s" % output

Not sure why, yet.

The consequence is that /etc/shadow isn't updated and /home/<username>
isn't created.

I've updated the package in svn to make it more robust, but it still
need more work to function properliy.

--
Happy hacking