Re: Roaming - still no login

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> I've updated the package in svn to make it more robust, but it still
> need more work to function properliy.

I've completed a rewrite of that function, and several fixes to the
rest of the code.  Please try out the version in svn and see if it
solve your problem.  It can be found using
using the VCS link.

And I can report that a wheezy roaming workstation integrate without
any problems with a squeeze main-server.  I got a Squeeze setup at
home, and installed a virtual Wheezy roaming workstaion that hooked up
with LDAP and Kerberos in Squeeze. :)

--
Happy hacking