Re: debian-edu-doc translation update, only 3 fuzzy strings in Wheezy

Hi debian-edu-doc translators,

We just started the Wheezy manual on the wiki (thanks Holger!) and
prepare the move to Git (thanks Mike!)

Sorry for the very short notice, but I'd like to upload the package
tomorrow, so a prompt answer would be really welcome.

I took care of the trivial unfuzzy between the Squeeze version and the
current Wheezy draft, but would welcome your input for the last three
fuzzy strings (Cédric, I already took care of the French ones).

If you already know the basics of Git, the following should allow you to
start working:

  git clone git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-edu/debian-edu-doc.git
  git checkout wheezy

(We are currently working inside the *wheezy* branch, that should change
soon¹.)

Just in case you have some trouble, you can also get the file directly
from the web interface, and send the updated file directly to me:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-edu/debian-edu-doc.git;a=tree;f=documentation/debian-edu-wheezy;h=73c19c87c8b41a6707cb8a89b35079043f9af0cb;hb=5234c2269af066c98463eec90dd67502aec59e47

Please use Wheezy material to test the build, especially po4a: at least
po4a 0.42-1 must be used, since the previous Squeeze version didn't
behave the same way (and please do test it before committing and pushing
your changes, at least “LINGUA=it make” — replace “it” by your language
— that will also run msgcat in order to make the diff minimal even if
you use Lokalize for example, as explained in
README.debian-edu-wheezy-manual-translations).

Le 20/01/2013 15:45, David Prévot a écrit :

> No date is scheduled yet for the 6.0.*+r1 release,

We were talking about February 23rd, but that's now the scheduled date
for 6.0.7, so maybe it will be the 24th, I'll keep you posted as soon as
I'll know.

> This mail is targeted to previously complete translations, but other
> contributors are off course welcome to update, even partially, the other
> translations.

That's always true!

Please, do not hesitate to call for help if you're lost in Git
(preferably on list since I'm far from a Git wizard): I'd very much love
to get rid of the Subversion repository ASAP and handle all the next
uploads in the Git repository (including the Squeeze ones).

Many thanks in advance

Regards

David

P.-S.:

[1] I know it's a bit messy currently with a master branch — following
Subversion, a squeeze one — preparing the move to Git, and a wheezy one²
— the one with the /debian-edu-wheezy/ directory we're talking about,
but I intend to push everything to master if we get rid of Subversion.

[2] and also a jessie one to please Holger, where I intend to simplify
the build process, but don't want to stage it right now since it would
probably disqualify the package for an unblock.