edu r1 release date (and Re: debian-edu-doc translation update, only 3 fuzzy strings in Wheezy

Hi,

David, thanks for your work on this!

On Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2013, David Prévot wrote:
> We were talking about February 23rd, but that's now the scheduled date
> for 6.0.7, so maybe it will be the 24th, I'll keep you posted as soon as
> I'll know.

we should decide on this, as we should put this date into
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Squeeze/Features and into the
-doc package.

And as I don't want to rely on 6.0.7 actually being released on the 23rd (as
this could mean extra work if 6.0.7 will only be released on the 24th...) I'd
propose schedule our edu r1 release to either feb 28 (thursday) or march 2nd
(saturday).

Either is fine for me.

> [1] I know it's a bit messy currently with a master branch — following
> Subversion, a squeeze one — preparing the move to Git, and a wheezy one²
> — the one with the /debian-edu-wheezy/ directory we're talking about,
> but I intend to push everything to master if we get rid of Subversion.
>
> [2] and also a jessie one to please Holger, where I intend to simplify
> the build process, but don't want to stage it right now since it would
> probably disqualify the package for an unblock.

yay! (jessie branch)

minor nitpick: actually I'd suggest to make the wheezy branch the master
branch (as this is currently the default branch to work on and master is the
git default) and track subversion in a subversion branch.

cheers,
	Holger