Re: Generation change in the ftpmaster team?

Den 30. nov. 2012 13:30, skrev Holger Levsen:
And yes, upgrading dak is probably not easy, but switching the archive
software IMO will cause more+longer breakage, so I'd prefer to upgrade dak.

What are the data saved that must be migrated? I would suggest just installing the latest version instead of trying to upgrade it if there is no important data to preserve. Isn't the packages and metadata stored as files?

--
Marius