Generation change in the ftpmaster team?

The Debian Edu ftpmasters team superwise the APT repository and do
some sanity check of the packages before accepting them into our
ftp.skolelinux.org APT source.

The current Debian Edu ftpmasters team consist of the following group,
according to the ftp netgroup on ftp.skolelinux.org:

 * Morten Werner Forsbring
 * Holger Levsen
 * Martin Zobel-Helas
 * Ronny Aasen

According to <URL: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Teams/ > there is
one extra member in Steffen Joeris, but he retired from the project a
few years ago and was removed from the access group a while back.  I
guess the wiki page should be updated, unless the FTP master team know
something differently.

Morten, Martin and Ronny are not very active in Debian Edu any more,
while Holger is still active, but seem to be overworked - as can be
seen from the latest emails about DAK and the APT repository.  The
current situation block development in Debian Edu, and need to be
resolved soon.

This I believe it is time to get some ftpmasters assistants to start
training the next generation of ftpmasters for Debian Edu.  It is a
long time goal to get rid of our APT repository alltogether, but given
the current speed of development, it will not happen any time soon.

Are there any volunteers to help the FTP mastesr?  Perhaps the
existing FTP masters have some suggestions for recruits?

--
Happy hacking