Re: Upgrading Squeeze to Debian-Education?

Hi Bengt,

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 10:38:39AM +1100, Bengt Thuree wrote:
[...]
> I really wish I can get this to work, but might have to have a second
> look at Edubuntu :(, but since everything else is Debian, I am not to
> keen on that.

Another possibility you might want to take a look at is Debian-LAN:

	<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLAN>

It shouldn't be a problem to switch to a XEN kernel, there is already
a RAID_XEN_VIRTUAL class in the FAI example, which should help with
adding the packages needed for XEN.  After that, build your CD or install
via PXE as described in the wiki.

Best regards,

	Andi