Upgrading Squeeze to Debian-Education?

Hi

I am trying to setup an Debian-Education environment here at home, and
since I am not having enough hardware, I decided to run the Main Server
and Thin Client Server in an virtualized environment (xen).

I could not figure out a way to install debian-education using the CD
though, so I installed a normal vanilla Squeeze environment, and then ...

apt-get install education-tasks
tasksel
    Debian Edu main server packages
    Debian Edu networked thin client server packages

( next time I will try to apt-get install education-main-server
education-thin-client-server).

Would this work?
Is there any instructions for how to upgrade a plan Squeeze to an
Debian-Education server?
Or even better, is there anyone else out there who has done this, and
have some pointers to share with me :)

I am using 192.168.1.22 as the main interface on this main server, and
having 10.0.2.2 as a virtual interface (eth0:1).

Having some issues for the moment,
* Can not launch gosa (is it locked to a specific network or interface?)
* Can not boot my thin clients via pxe.

Thank you very much in advance

Bengt

p.s.
I just subscribed to the list, so am not sure I will get the responces
if they are only sent to the list.