Re: Running skolelinux virtually in production?

Hi Steven,

we aren't running multiple instances of skolelinux on a single server in
one school. I'm working for a it supporter and we have about 20 schools
with linux/skolelinux.

But it was my fault, haven't written this clearly in my posting.

Greetings from Germany
Peter

On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 01:40:56 +0000, Steven Chamberlain
<steven@pyro.eu.org>

--

Viele Grüße / Kind Regards
Peter Müller