troubles with Gosa

As I was playing around in Gosa to try after importing a first batch of users thourgh a csv file, I may have hit something that makes new users unable to login. I looked at the principals using kadmin and noticed the new users had 4 keys :
kadmin.local:  root@tjener:/etc# echo getprinc tesstu |kadmin.local
Authenticating as principal root/admin@INTERN with password.
kadmin.local:  getprinc tesstu
Principal: tesstu@INTERN
Expiration date: [never]
Last password change: Fri Mar 23 08:33:29 CET 2012
Password expiration date: Thu Feb 16 08:33:29 CET 2034
Maximum ticket life: 0 days 10:00:00
Maximum renewable life: 7 days 00:00:00
Last modified: Fri Mar 23 08:33:29 CET 2012 (root/admin@INTERN)
Last successful authentication: [never]
Last failed authentication: [never]
Failed password attempts: 0
Number of keys: 4
Key: vno 1, AES-256 CTS mode with 96-bit SHA-1 HMAC, Version 5
Key: vno 1, ArcFour with HMAC/md5, Version 5
Key: vno 1, Triple DES cbc mode with HMAC/sha1, Version 5
Key: vno 1, DES cbc mode with CRC-32, Version 5
MKey: vno 1
Attributes: REQUIRES_PRE_AUTH
Policy: users

instead of 8 vno2 keys for the old users.

Is this the issue, and then how can it be corrected ?

AFAICT, the only mysterious button I've hit in Gosa is "Actions/Apply template" while in the Users view. Is that what changed the settings ?

Many thanks in advance for any help,

--
Samuel Krempp