Re: Login problems squeeze

[George]
> Hi,
>
> I checked syslog. I have now checked the others you mentioned also.No
> it was not on the same machine. It is a HP t5630 thinclient that I
> netboot. It worked nicely with debian-edu 5 yesterday ;) but of course
> something might have changed in version 6.

I am not quite sure I understand your setup.  Let me know if I got it
right or wrong.  You have at least three computers, one installed as a
main server + thin client server (unknown hardware), one used as a
diskless workstation (HP t5630) and one used as thin client (unknown
hardware).  Both the thin client and the diskles workstation machines
work fine when booted as thin clients, but the diskless workstation
crash when the first user try to log in after boot.

I have not seen such problem myself, and have no experience nor
recommondation. :(

Could the machine run out of memory?  Is there any information in
/var/log/syslog on the main server about the client when the client
crash?
--
Happy hacking