Re: userfiles on laptops

Hi,
is it possible to use the laptops as "normal" workstations with a WLan-connection? The laptops need not to work outside the school, they are our transportable computerlab.

(...)
> There is no system to automatically sync between the two directories. One can be created using unison, if you are interested
I'll give it a try if the above mentioned method won't work.

Thanks

Greetings
Sebastian Holl

FW:
:-[  Stupid me, I answered directly instead of sending my mail to the list.