Re: Presenting Dossier Scuola and... Scratch license

On Wed, Mar 07, 2012 at 09:50:55AM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Luca Ferroni]
> > What do you think about my proposal of writing a letter to MIT for
> > freeing Scratch?  Would debian-edu sign it?
>
> Well, Debian Edu is not a well defined hierarchical organization, so
> it would be a bit unclear who should sign it on Debian Edus behalf.
>
> But I can say that I would sign such letter as the chair of the SLX
> Debian Labs foundation, which is the Norwegian foundation protecting
> the assets of the Skolelinux / Debian Edu project.  I suspect we could
> get Knut Yrvin, the leader of the Norwegian FRiSK member organization
> organizing developer gatherings to sign it too.
> --
> Happy hacking
> Petter Reinholdtsen
Hi, I just thought as an OLPC volunteer, that you should ask OLPC, Sugar Labs,
Waveplace and maybe the people involved in Plan Ceibal in Uraguay?
Can say what they'd support, but they are users on Scratch.
-Kevix
--
|  .''`.  == Debian GNU/Linux ==.| http://kevix.myopenid.com......|
| : :' :     The Universal OS....| mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/.|

Luck can't last a lifetime, unless you die young.
		-- Russell Banks