Re: Presenting Dossier Scuola and... Scratch license

[Luca Ferroni]
> What do you think about my proposal of writing a letter to MIT for
> freeing Scratch?  Would debian-edu sign it?

Well, Debian Edu is not a well defined hierarchical organization, so
it would be a bit unclear who should sign it on Debian Edus behalf.

But I can say that I would sign such letter as the chair of the SLX
Debian Labs foundation, which is the Norwegian foundation protecting
the assets of the Skolelinux / Debian Edu project.  I suspect we could
get Knut Yrvin, the leader of the Norwegian FRiSK member organization
organizing developer gatherings to sign it too.
--
Happy hacking