Re: Presenting Dossier Scuola and... Scratch license

Hi all,

On Mi 07 Mär 2012 09:50:55 CET Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

But I can say that I would sign such letter as the chair of the SLX
Debian Labs foundation, which is the Norwegian foundation protecting
the assets of the Skolelinux / Debian Edu project.  I suspect we could
get Knut Yrvin, the leader of the Norwegian FRiSK member organization
organizing developer gatherings to sign it too.

Not being of any relevant size yet (supporting 4 schools when the school year is over this summer), but for the new/upcoming Nothern German project ,,IT-Zukunft Schule(TM)'' I would also sign such a letter (on behalf of our 3 souls project core team).

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B

freeBusy: