Re: Squeeze beta 3 successfully installed

[Giorgio Pioda]
> Hi
>
> On Wed, Feb 08, 2012 at 10:35:56AM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> > [John Ingleby]
> > > a) My "first user" login seems to have expired - how can I retrieve it?
> >

> Also seen, not on the first user but with other. I guess that in "my"
> setup pam tries to change the passwd at the very first login.

[Petter Reinholdtsen 2012-02-09]
> I'm unable to replicate this so far.  Can you tell me more on when you
> see it and what you did between the installation and the expire message
> show up?

Anyone else seeing expired users?  I'm unable to repliace it, and am
starting to wonder if it is not a general problem but something special
with one setup.  If no-one else can tell us they see this, I do not
believe we should wait for a fix for this before we release the squeeze
version.
--
Happy hacking