Re: getting Debian Edu related updates into squeeze before next point release (was Re: gosa update for squeeze-proposed-updates)

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 9. Februar 2012, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> Adam, thanks a lot of this explicit statement.

indeed, thanks to all involved fixing these issues in squeeze!

> This is very probably the way to go. Petter, Holger, what do you
> think? Is it possible to draw packages from squeeze-proposed-updates
> directly into our DVD/CD images?

I think that's great news :) Surely we can upload the packages uploaded to
squeeze-proposed-updates to our repo _as well_, to include them on our images
now.

I can get the packages from http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/g/gosa/
and the .changes file from
http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gosa/news/20120206T220233Z.html so I'll do